You’re invited!! June 11-13 (Fri-Sun) is your opportunity [One, Two and Three day packages available. ] to Join “The American Gemtracker” Brian Busse and Thomas Range Miners Jeremy Fuller and John Holfert digging Red Beryl, Topaz, Bixbyite, Pseudobrookite, Holfertite, Amethyst, Fluorite, Chalcedony, Durangite, Cassiterite, and more. Come dig valuable gems and have a great experience with help from these great American Prospectors. ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – Limited Space Available! CHILDREN ARE FREE (One per each paid adult – age 13 AND UNDER). We will be camping near the mines and if interested in camping please let us know. In the evening it will be a great time to relax, chat and network with others. The closest town to our mines is Delta, Utah if need lodging. High clearance 4wd or AWD vehicle highly recommended and required on some of the days.
Day#1 Friday, June 11, 2021 – Searle Canyon Red Beryl & Topaz Mine
Day#2 Saturday, June 12, 2021 – Solar Wind Bixbyite & Pink Topaz Mine
Day#3 Sunday, June 13, 2021 – Durangite, Cassiterite & Black Topaz Mine
- Meet & Dig with Brian Busse (Weather Channel Prospectors!)
- Dig Rare & Valuable gems you can keep!
- Visit several world famous mines.
- Ebook “A Field Guide to Topaz Mountain and Associated Minerals of the Thomas Range, Juab Co. Utah” – sent to your email in advance of the tours.
- Memories and Photos to last a lifetime.
- Newly made friends to share your common interest.
Check out our “Digging for Red Beryl in the Thomas Range, Juab Co.” on Youtube for a little info about the experience.